How It Works
It's simple and will only take a few minutes to complete.
Enter your car's registration into our simple online valuation tool and enter information about your car such as mileage, MOT and Tax details.
We will display a guide price for your vehicle - you will then be given the option of arranging an appointment with us..
At your appointment our valuation team will enquire as to:
- Whether any additional features have been fitted to your vehicle
- Ask you to give us an honest appraisal of your car's condition
- Ask you to tell us about your car's service history, MOT, mileage etc
We take everything you've told us about your car into consideration before we confirm the valuation. That's why we ask you to make an appointment as soon as possible so you can get the best price.
For us to accept your vehicle, please ensure you have:
- Two forms of identification, such as your passport, bank statement or recent utility bill dated within the last 3 months
- Your driving license (both counterpart and photocard) confirming your current address
- The Registration (V5) Document, showing you are the registered keeper and confirming your current address
- The vehicle manuals, any full service history documents and the most recent MOT certificate
- Two sets of keys for the vehicle, plus any lock remotes/immobiliser keys/sat nav disks (if applicable)
- Your cheque book or debit card for the account we will use to pay the funds into
- Any documents relating to outstanding finance including the settlement letter from the relevant finance company
Once the vehicle has been inspected and its condition confirmed then we will release payment immediately. This can either be in the form of a bank cheque or a bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we are unable to offer cash payments for vehicles.
The selling process takes between 15 and 30 minutes. We will pay directly in to your bank account which takes 10-15 minutes. We can arrange settlement of any outstanding finance on your car. Please note that you will need to provide a letter detailing a current settlement figure from your finance company and that the settlement amount will be deducted from the amount paid to you for your car.